In addition to the basic materials paper and glue, steam is an important component in the corrugated board production. It is used to heat the heating plates in the heating section, the preheater drums or plates, and the corrugating rolls in the single facer machine.
Corrugator Online Training - BHS Steam Supply
appointment on request!
- Steam Basics
- Corrugator steam system schematic
- Single Facer (MF-B/AF-P/MF-A)
- Corrugating rolls
- Pre-heater and Pre-conditioner (PH/PC)
- Double Facer (DF-P)
- Process problems
Our goal in this seminar is to provide you with knowledge about the structure and function of a steam system as well as the units used. The focus is on the corrugator and its use of steam.
- Clear understanding what is Steam
- Clear understanding how to operate with Steam
- We make the impact on problems with Steam understandable
- Team-leaders and Supervisors
- Plant engineer
- Maintenance management
- Production management
- Plant management
- Presentations (modular)
- Basic knowledge about corrugated board production.
- Stable internet access
- Sufficiently large monitor
- Quiet environment
- Web based
- Virtual Classroom
- Optional other languages on request
- If a translator is required, additional time and expense must be calculated