Process technology in corrugated board production is a highly complex issue. Different papers are processed under heat influence with adhesive to flat corrugated board. It is therefore essential to know the influencing factors of a corrugator and its units, and to be able to influence these factors sustainably. For that reason, it is important to be able to interpret and adapt all machines and process parameters to produce high-quality corrugated board.
Corrugator Training Online - Production of light and heavy weight Board Grades
appointment on request!
- General Information
- Qualitiy issues
- Machine components and options
- Glue parameters and properties
In this seminar, we give a deeper view of different board grades and how to handle them. As well as to deal with the different machine settings and the glue parameters.
- Clear understanding of the differenzes
- Clear understanding the operating principals and settings
- Clear understanding the main factors, which can influence the board quality
- Team-leaders, Supervisors and
- Operating personnel and Plant engineer
- Quality Assurance staff (QA)
- Maintenance staff
- Production management
- Presentations (modular)
- Basic knowledge about corrugated board production.
- Stable internet access
- Sufficiently large monitor
- Quiet environment
- Web based
- Virtual Classroom
- Optional other languages on request
- If a translator is required, additional time and expense must be calculated