BHS Corrugated has qualified for the initiative “Fair Company”.
Fair Company is the biggest and most known employer initiative in Germany and sustainably commits for a fair working environment. It is geared specifically to young professionals and honors companies which offer fair working conditions and development perspectives to young people. The initiative has been founded in 2004 by “Handelsblatt”, a leading German economic magazine
At BHS Corrugated, junior employees and professionals find fair conditions at all levels:
- Working organization, management and corporate culture
- Personell development, remuneration and career paths
- Diversity and equal opportunities
- reconciliation of family and work life
- Social responsibility and sustainability
BHS Corrugated is very happy about this great achievement and will do everything to represent the values of a fair employer, also in the future.