BHS Corrugated India Pvt Ltd
The company BHS Corrugated India Pvt Ltd, based in Pune is established since 2011 as a subsidiary of BHS Corrugated, Germany. We bring together start-up culture and decades of corporate experience.
We are working on the digital future of the corrugated cardboard industry. As an independent player, we act as a partner to the entire industry and network manufacturers, customers and service providers in a unique industrial ecosystem. We use it to create highly efficient and simple processes with the aim of making the corrugated cardboard industry the most innovative and productive industry segment worldwide.
If you also want to face the challenges of a start-up, support us at the Pune location.
AR/AP Process Executive (Concur) (m/f/d)
BHS Corrugated India Pvt Ltd
Your future tasks will include:
- Responsible for monitoring and booking of all accounts payable for different entities, mainly BHS Corrugated
- Establish an ongoing quality and process controlling in the accounts payable area
- Contact person for all questions regarding accounts payable for the assigned entities/area
- Invoice verification (x-Flow, intercompany), Invoice posting.
- Payroll and travel expense accounting: travel expenses in Concur
- Creation of group allocation statements from all subsidiaries, admin allocations, etc.
- Reminders and cash discount repayments, balance confirmations for suppliers, processing of dunning notices
- Transfer bookings if e.g. booked to wrong cost center
- Foreign payments: Forward to corresponding departments
- Surveillance of postings on the WE/RE account
- Check intercompany balance statements (receivables/liabilities)
- Booking of cash books for all entities, Issue guarantee letters for customers (advance payments)
- Participation in internal projects in the area of accounting for continuous development and optimization of accounting processes
- Responsible for monitoring and booking of all cash receipts for the assigned entities/areas
- Monitoring, sending out and tracking of reminders to customers,
- Establish an ongoing quality and process controlling in the accounts receivable area
- Processing of Concur travel expense claims, Factura: Invoice preparation and verification
- Execution of value adjustments, correction and closing entries, Managing and recording incoming payments
- Dunning process: Monitoring open items / distribution of open item lists, writing discount complaints if customers pay wrongly etc.
- Tax verification of outgoing invoices, Preparation of payments received based on sub-forecasts for receivables and down payments,
- Processing of customer e-mails (invoice copies, inquiries whether payment has already been received, etc.)
- Processing inquiries from sales, inquiries from subsidiaries, Maintenance of customer-related master data together with Master Data Team
- Collaboration and support of auditors (quarterly, half-year interim, year end)
- Participation in internal projects in the area of accounting for continuous development and optimization of accounting processes.
- Commerce Graduate / Masters with minimum 3 yrs + experience.
- The person should have knowledge according to German GAAP (called “HGB”-Handelsgesetzbuch) is must.
- Experience of working on AR/AP Process and Integrated system will be added advantage.
- Good in English and having German language knowledge will be added advantage.
We Offer you:
a great and challenging project
act in a young team without company constraints
Contribute, design and move things yourself instead of commissioned work
modern office in the heart of the City.
Working in a solidly financed startup and helping to build and grow it from scratch
Taking responsibility from the start
Flexibility, openness, fun
Let go of established routines and hierarchies
Make decisions yourself or get them as quickly as possible.