BHS Corrugated India Pvt Ltd
The company BHS Corrugated India Pvt Ltd, based in Pune is established since 2011 as a subsidiary of BHS Corrugated, Germany. We bring together start-up culture and decades of corporate experience.
We are working on the digital future of the corrugated cardboard industry. As an independent player, we act as a partner to the entire industry and network manufacturers, customers and service providers in a unique industrial ecosystem. We use it to create highly efficient and simple processes with the aim of making the corrugated cardboard industry the most innovative and productive industry segment worldwide.
Corporate Process Manager Data Management
BHS Corrugated India Pvt Ltd
Your future tasks will include:
- Develop, implement and improve, cross-process and company-wide data management processes, roles and standards in alignment with business and IT requirements
- Define roles and responsibilities related to data governance and ensure clear acc
- Manage, lead and coordinate globally distributed domain managers in accordance with governance structures and agreed KPI's
- Roll out a global, enterprise-wide data governance framework, with a focus on improvement of data quality
- Global analysis and monitoring of E2E master data quality, taking into account the entire system landscape
- Ensuring a high data quality and process stability, e.g. creating test routines and define KPI's
- Involving our production sites, if this is necessary for the procurement or definition of master data
- Setting up a company-wide system architecture which fosters data quality
- University degree with scientific-technical orientation or other disciplines with knowledge of data management
- Several years of professional experience in the area of data governance, data management or data quality management projects, preferably with focus on the industrial sector
- Experience in management and leadership of interdisciplinary and global teams
- Strong understanding of business processes and the resulting business requirements for data management
- Profound knowledge and proven expertise in master data management and ERP/PLM applications, knowledge of SAP Master Data considered as a plus
- High self-motivation, strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as a result- and customer-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge of English language skills (spoken and written), knowledge of German is an advantage
We Offer you:
- a great and challenging project
- act in a young team without company constraints
- Contribute, design and move things yourself instead of commissioned work
- modern office in the heart of the City.
- Working in a solidly financed startup and helping to build and grow it from scratch
- Taking responsibility from the start
- Flexibility, openness, fun
- Let go of established routines and hierarchies
- Make decisions yourself or get them as quickly as possible.