BHS Corrugated India Pvt Ltd
With 2,750 employees and its headquarters in Weiherhammer Germany, BHS Corrugated Maschinen- und Anlagenbau GmbH operates worldwide in more than 20 countries. As a lifecycle-partner in the corrugating industry, consistently strong in its whole product range and performance: from the development and production to the installation and service up to a multitude of innovative service solutions in the sectors of corrugated roles, single machines, complete machines, Industry 4,0 as well as the prospective integration of digital print in a corrugating machine.
If you also want to meet the challenges of a hidden champion, support us at our office in India! We are actively seeking for an Engineering Manager (m/f/d) to building up and consequently leading a team of engineers and technicians in our newly established Engineering hub in Pune.
Engineering Manager (m/w/d)
BHS Corrugated India Pvt Ltd
Your future tasks will include:
The team you lead will support our worldwide product development processes and champion their adoption. You will work with groups of experts in Germany and China and coordinate the tasks assigned to your team. Your responsibilities include:
• the monitoring and reporting of your crew progress on the individual tasks
• Responsibility for hiring new employees, effective onboarding and retention
• Manage multiple projects with cross-functional teams incl. coaching, training and support on-site and remote developers & engineers
• Oversee the technical specification and documentation
• Remove obstacles and help your development team to create high-value software
• Guarantee the technical quality of the mechanical, electrical design and software code
• Ensure proper documentation and knowledge sharing
Completed university degree, preferably in computer science, electrical/mechanical engineering, or similar field of study
In total minimum of 8 years’ experience, thereof at least 3 years of experience in building up, leading, and developing a software and/or mechanical engineering team ideally in machinery building / factory automation industry
Good knowledge in software and/or automation systems and industrial communication technologies ((SIMATIC S7 / TIA Portal, SIMOTION, Codesys, .NET / C# /)
Applied knowledge in wiring book modeling ( Eplan P8 ) 3D Eplan and mechanical CAD design with eg. Solide Edge is a plus
International experience especially with headquarters organizations in Germany is an advantage.
International experience especially with development partners in Eastern Europe and/or Asia is an advantage.
Bringing in strong perspective that drives change and motivates engineers to develop simple solutions to complex problems.
Professional working in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills is a must - German is a plus
You have a structured approach, are self-contained and well-organized, enjoy working with a cross-functional team in an international environment, with multiple stakeholders/interests
We offer you:
• working for a hidden champion
• individual career development opportunities
• family-friendly and family-run company with the flair of a global player
• state-of-the-art assembly and administration building (Lifecycle Building)
• Mobile Work / Remote Work / Work from India office
• attractive remuneration
• flexible working time models
• career opportunities within the BHS Group
• extensive training and further education opportunities
• friendly and cooperative atmosphere
• innovative family management
• flat hierarchy and short organization paths