Whether you choose an external Preheater with a Single Facer or a Triplex Preheater: With Preheaters from BHS Corrugated, you reach the desired process temperatures and required tension in the papers with equal reliability. This results in optimal bonding of the individual paper webs, as well as ideal flatness of the final corrugated board!
Minimize process energy consumption
The production of flawless corrugated board always goes hand-in-hand with maximally efficient use of steam energy. Efficient control and maintenance of the selected process temperatures also always means: Use as little process energy as possible – as much as absolutely necessary!
Optionally speed- or temperature-controlled
By default, the Preheater drums have a diameter of 1,100 mm. They are designed for paper speeds up to 600 m/min. The drums ensure the best possible heat transfer. The hinged tandem wrap rolls allow you to control the paper wrapping operation (with automatically regulated cylinder contact) according to either speed or temperature. The integrated pendular rolls balance out the web tension variances and potential fluctuations in the temperature transmissions.
- Chromed cylinders: Not only do these ensure optimal heat transfer, they also guarantee longer service life
- Throughout the entire process, the electronic control system offers consistent, optimally tared web tension for all speed settings
- Optimal utilization of the cylinder surface thanks to a combination of tandem wrap rolls and chain wheel actuation
- All machines are safety-tested in the application areas
- Threading guide facilitates web thread-up
- Various diameters for the best possible application in each case
The highest standards
BHS Corrugated preheaters meet the requirements of EN 1010-1 and EN 1010-5, the industry standard of the European CE Machinery Directive.
Open House Event by BHS Corrugated Customers experienced the future of corrugated board production at first hand
Technology and innovation are keywords for the corrugated industry of the future. BHS Corrugated is putting both into practice with the Box Plant…
In 2020, a STEADY Line S was started-up at our Indonesian customer PT Tristar Makmur Kartonindo (Tristar). The complete corrugator line, with a…